Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Music Postcards Nearing Completion


To the left you see the latest post-it in the harrassment I've been subjected to by my UFO completion "support" team. So, I was again forced to stand before them with an acceptable explanation.

Actually the latest postcards are coming along quite well and should be finished within the next 2-3 days. I'm really happy with them and I think I may actually be getting better at putting them together. This design involved cutting out and attaching a number of small pieces. Although they were fused, I have a fear of the pieces being yanked off in the postal machines so I did some stitching to them all to keep them affixed. So when they are done you will be the second to know - after I tell (and show) that demanding support team.

So, it seems I've held them at bay once again. Come on team, where's the "support" in "support team"?

No comments: