Friday, January 04, 2008

Christmas Cards


My online quilt group has been at it again. We just completed a Christmas postcard swap. These cards are really addictive. From the beginning the problem has been finding a way to display them. This time I found this great card display at Pottery Barn that can go up on the wall to show my, hopefully, increasing collection of Christmas cards.





This is the card I made for the swap. Cutting out this tree turned out to be more work than I thought. I spent a lot of time with a pair of scissors in my hand but I made some extras and used them as my Christmas cards this year. Thankfully I don't send out that many.








These are the cards I received from the other members of my group - a talented group of ladies.This card mania started a year ago. I can't believe we're back where we started - signing up for the next round of cards for Black History Month.















No comments: